Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snot Cervical Mucus Pregnancy Cervical Mucus....?

Cervical mucus....? - snot cervical mucus pregnancy

in the last three or four days we have the cervical mucus, which had really had creamy white, then I had a lot of customs, like rubber cement or balloons (TMI I know looks like.) Glanders. that is clear and odorless. I is 2 days late, and I wonder whether this might have something to do with pregnancy. I have tested and BFN equate to evidence and the EVAP line, I suppose, with Bro. similar experiences? or help? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spy sauce mini Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates