Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need Chains On Tires To Go To Big Bear San Bernardino & Big Bear, CA. Do I Need Chains For Tires? Will It Snow On Saturday? First-time Travelers Tips?

San Bernardino & Big Bear, CA. Do I need Chains for tires? Will it snow on Saturday? First-time travelers tips? - need chains on tires to go to big bear

Hello I am planning to go to the snow for the first time with my family, I think, to San berdnardino because there are fewer people, but can go to Big Bear. I'm not trying to make fun of anything, but look at the snow and snow. Do I have tire chains, which is all that keeps us going to bring, we can afford not to chains. So you think snow is on Saturday morning?

1 comment:

  1. If I could predict the time, I was a meteorologist. What kind of work you need to do is their best, and if you guess wrong, there is no accountability.

    Just so you know, there is no snow in San Bernardino. What you say makes no sense. ( "Fewer people in San Bernardino").

    The following proposal: If you go up the mountain when there is a possibility of snow have you snow chains. It is a matter of life or death. People climb the mountains without snow can be intercepted when it snows. Or you can drive right up the mountain. Now that the snow is shortening the journey from the family.

    How is your family? Probably more than chains of the purchase price. But do not despair. You can rant Chalet chains and cables of snow sports. In addition to making $ 40 in cash. You will not want to pay the tariffs as chains or cables in your car to install. I saw many people who are trying to quit is packing to tire chains around their own axis, which is very messy and can really expenisve. Like you, orp of the mountain, where appropriate, snow chains, it is a place where these children are placed in chains. Since I have a game for my tires I've tried it myself, I mean, the man $ 30, because you can do me in about 5 minutes instead of 20, and proceed to the next car.

    Well, if there is a possibility of snow, rent some strings. At this point, it seems no chance of snow.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 

Spy sauce mini Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates