Sunday, February 21, 2010

Asleep And Groped Groping While I'm Asleep?

Groping while I'm asleep? - asleep and groped

Thus, it seems to grope my girlfriend while I sleep and I do not remember very well when she awoke in the middle of recovering. Not like me, who leaves his pants, or anything, but I think I'm Copping a feel from time to time during his sleep. I've written before it lights up and then fall asleep, because it is often too tired to have sex, but sex last night and had arrived. I remember to take my hand, that's it, but I wonder how to prevent this happening or at least, for any reason. I am 24 years old, but I think I'm in a lack of hormones for some reason. I take tetracycline acne disadvantages little adults, not terrible, but I do not know whether the drugs alter hormone levels. She says she's gonehas for some time, but now, just so the ... Is not it quite normal? And what can I say, I'm really unconscious?

Thank you for help.

5 comments:

  1. My friend does the same for me and he does not remember much. I'm just your hand if it bothers me, and stops. I would not worry that much say only that she pressed her hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite normal ... I do not want to do all the guys, but if the type of person to have sex and things like "a lot" loves, its normal operating temperature. and honestly if the girls and boys are very grateful and in love and on the same page with others .. completely transformed the child if it there full of children. Girls need this kind of attention from your husband, otherwise it can not be the only man in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt worry
    Can make sleep, what can you about it.
    Heck, my husband says that I play with me in my
    Sleep sometimes.
    And I do not dream of anything sexual
    or nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps U should see a doctor and ask. This is probably normal for some people and I'm sure there is a way to fix it. Just go see a doctor explains the problem and see what they can do about it.
    Good luck. =]
    xox0-Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell the doctor prescribed the drug for you and see what
    he thinks.
    is necessary to stop one way or lose, to be found.
    to talk to him and see what you can both come together to solve this problem.

    ReplyDelete

 

Spy sauce mini Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates