Friday, January 29, 2010

Parents Spanking In The Movies FOR PRO SPANKING PARENTS ONLY!!! HELP!?

FOR PRO SPANKING PARENTS ONLY!!! HELP!? - parents spanking in the movies

My Brother 4 years old father calls me, because I am his guardian. I had a brother and sister, 9 years old and 13 years. I have full custody of them and I am his guardian. I'm beat up and beat them aloud and discipline. My 13-year-old son, took the belt from my brother said to take 9 years. I never use a belt for these children. I only use my hand and a wooden spoon in the 13 years. I after 10 minutes and looked beaten with a belt. I was amazed. I cried a lot. I must stop, and I gave him a quick blow with his hand on his ass and told him to go to his room and wait for me. Now she has had done this before, but his sister cause she is angry (do call, his mother, beatings, which are) the hair, the normal things little brother. I do not know what to do. I told my brother to remove his pants and go to the theater (we have a home theater), and he said he had are a few sweets. I know that is beaten with a belt. My father took me and was accepted. I am20. In any case, how can I pun ish myself? Knocking should I? Note that it is already connected to the earth, suspended, you talk back to obey me, attitude, and many more who did not lose more than a phone and all his commands beloved (laptop, phone, web cam and more). All ideas, as it should be punished. I told him I would not fight here at 4:30 in the discipline and when it comes to spanking. She refuses to rely on my lap. I have to spank straight. I use it as a last resort. Please help! And if you do not take no answer as FAITH. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spy sauce mini Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates