Thursday, January 28, 2010

1st Birthday Cowboy How Should I Address 1st Birthday Invitations So That Parents Know That They Should Not Just Drop Off?

How should I address 1st Birthday invitations so that parents know that they should not just drop off? - 1st birthday cowboy

I send my son's 1st birthday in a few weeks and invitations. How can I ensure that parents know that they are invited to stay that in the end will take care of a group of children? How long should I plan the game in 2 hours ... too long?

1 comment:

  1. Pregnant with # 2!!!February 2, 2010 at 1:14 AM

    Especially the first birthday is not really for the baby, is for parents and grandparents, friends and family. Your child probably has no friends old and this game is for you! You get to feed your baby cake for the first time to learn to see your child to ice for the first time you eat, to open presents (your child will try to lol)
    I have invitations, but especially friends and family. I have an invitation to the adults. I have an invitation to my neighbors and friends of my daughters (they have 2 girls) and came with baby. I think it is an unwritten rule that the first part is for the parents not the children ...
    Now the second game (I am now planning), everything revolves around friends baby!

    ReplyDelete

 

Spy sauce mini Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates